A Public Education & Private School Collaboration
iLearning is a partnership that starts with the belief that education should work for students and their learning. Northwest Liberty School and Sky Valley Education Center/Monroe School District are reshaping what can be possible- a public school/private education partnership. As a public school student, attending iLearning through NWLS is at no cost for online classes.
Our goal is to offer alternative options that drive student success for students in grades 6-12+. With the versatility of online learning blended with face-to-face interactions, we individualize education for students and families. We believe in giving students choice. Education is engaging and responsive with solutions to earn from a single high school credit to a diploma.
Through this partnership, students can access over 200 approved courses, different educational programs, and receive individual attention from our staffs. Regardless if a student’s needs are straightforward or unique, we create solutions.
What makes iLearning unique?
- Student and course flexibility
- Grades 6-12+
- Online, blended learning with face-to-face connection with a teacher
- No tuition. Open Enrollment
- Choose from a long list of core and elective courses from NWLS and Sky Valley Education Center
- Credit recovery to Advanced Placement online courses. Running Start is also available in the mix.
- Attend for a semester or years. Earn a diploma
- Individual Student Learning Plan
- Flexible scheduling and number of courses.
- Combination of schools: NWLS, SVEC, or any school offering dual enrollment
- Weekly, face-to-face interaction with your teacher
- Weekly reporting for students and parents
- Standard or individualize due dates for assignments
- Close communication with teachers
- Additional help and tutoring are available*
* Extended study lab and tutoring are additional costs. Not required.